The Academic Treatise on flamenco guitar by the maestro Manuel Granados is a didactic material of enormous interest
for teachers, students, "flamenco aficionados" and flamenco guitarists of all musical styles.
Organised into five volumes this work is aimed at those students about to begin their studies, and to all those who may have learned
without real coherency and who may have some faults to correct.
All volumes are divided into three sections: Technique, Styles and Music Theory flamenco, with a CD so that the
guitarist can practice without the need of help from a teacher.
-76 A4 pages
Music and figure.
Three languages: spanish, english and japanese
Contents of Volume 2
1. FLAMENCO STRUM: Strum exercices, Strum studies
2. THUMB: Thumb exercices Thumb studies
3. Alzapúa: Alzapúa exercises, Alzapúa studies
4. ARPEGGIOS: Arpeggios exercices, Arpeggio studies
5. TREMOLO FLAMENCO: Tremolo studies
6. SIMULTANEOUS NOTES or Chord: Chord Exercises
7. PICADOS: Picado exercises, Picado studies
8. LIGADOS: Ligado exercises, Ligado Studies
9. CEJA, CEJILLA AND CEJUELA: Ceja exercices, cejilla and cejuela, Ceja, cejilla and cejuela studies.
SOLEÁ IN A: Measures 1-6
ALEGRIAS: Measures 1-6
BULERÍAS: Measures 1-6
FANDANGO RHYTHMIC: Measures 1-6
FARRUCA: Measures 1-6
TARANTO: Measures 1-6
TANGOS: Measures 1-6
SERRANA: Measures 1-6
GUAJIRA: Measures 1-6
COLOMBIA: Measures 1-6
PETENERA: Measures 1-6
III. FLAMENCO MUSIC THEORY
THE ROLE OF THE CHORDS IN FLAMENCO MODE
FORMATION OF CHORDS QUINTÍADAS AND CUATRÍADAS
THE USE OF 7TH AND 9TH IN FLAMENCO MODE