The Academic Treatise on flamenco guitar by the maestro Manuel Granados is a didactic material of enormous interest
for teachers, students, "flamenco aficionados" and flamenco guitarists of all musical styles.
Organised into five volumes this work is aimed at those students about to begin their studies, and to all those who may have learned
without real coherency and who may have some faults to correct.
All volumes are divided into three sections: Technique, Styles and Music Theory flamenco, with a CD so that the
guitarist can practice without the need of help from a teacher.
-76 A4 pages
Music and figure.
Three languages: spanish, english and japanese
Contents of Volume 1
1. FLAMENCO Strum: strum Studies
2. THUMB: thumb Exercises thumb Studies
3. Thumb-index: Exercises thumb-index, thumb-index studies
4. Alzapúa: Alzapúa exercices alzapúa Studies
5. ARPEGGIOS: Three notes exercices, studies of three notes, four notes Exercises, studies of four notes
6. TREMOLO FLAMENCO: Tremolo exercises tremolo, tremolo Studies
7. PICADOS: Picados exercises, Picados studies
8. LIGADOS: Ligados exercises, Ligados Studies
Measures SOLEÁ 1 to 6, Variation 1, 2, 3
Measures SIGUIRIYA 1 to 6, Variation 1, 2, 3
Measures TIENTOS 1 to 6, Variation 1, 2, 3
III. FLAMENCO MUSIC THEORY
FORMATION OF SCALES
FORMATION OF CHORDS triads
MODAL TREATMENT GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS