The flamenco guitar guide has all the keys to compose falsetas, chords, progressions, scales o improvise easily and fastly. It is a fundamental guide for beginner and professional guitarists:
- More than 1.500 diagrams of chords containing all chords (Do, Do#, Re, Re#...), moreover, with the 7º menor, 7º major, 9º menor, with the 6º, with the 11º, reversed, etc.
- More than 100 progressions or different chords, different tonalities and styles.
- Harmony and diagrams of major and menor scales and flamenco mode, showing all the most important scales.
- Efficient diagrams to compose progressions of chords for all styles.
- The compas and the flamenco rhythm of the most characteristic styles.
- Flamenco watch (compas of ternary and quaternary styles) and fifth watch (harmony of all tonalities: major, menor and flamenco mode), a graphic guide, simple and useful.
- Improvisation of tonalities or main styles, including progressions of chords of the big themes like "Entre dos aguas" of Paco de Lucia" or "tres notas para decir te quiero" of Vicente Amigo. - Modern tuning, menor pentatonic, major pentatonic, major harmonica, major blues, etc. with the objective to know and experiment new music styles
- 6 languages: spanish, english, french, italian, german and japanese.
- A5 format, 100 pages