🚚 📦 WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ✈️ 🌍
1912. Esteban de Sanlucar. Centenary Tribute. Scores Book+CD. By Oscar Herrero

1912. Esteban de Sanlucar. Centenary Tribute. Scores Book+CD. By Oscar Herrero

Ref: 50079LCD-1912EDS
30'77 € VAT not included
32'88 $
Available stock: 3
Shipment period 3 working days
The price in $ is an indicator, as the exchange rates are changing constantly.
Shipment period:
Shipment period 3 working days
Description:

The scores book Centenary Tribute 1912 of Esteban de Sanlucar is not only a tribute but is above all a moving memory of my childhood, a wink and a nod at a man who was born a century ago, in 1912. I have always identified with his way of playing and making music, never forgetting that I am just a humble admirer of someone whose craft I share. A great musician who had to emigrate with few belongings but with a guitar full of talent, soul and magical sounds to show the world, and with the legacy of his homeland as a flag.

This album includes an unpublished piece by Esteban de Sanlúcar, "Capricho Flamenco”, which was never recorded even by the author himself. I want to express my gratitude to his student and friend Manolo Yglesias for giving me a copy of an informal recording he himself made of the maestro playing it in his home. He sent me the audio and a transcript he made, which I used to write my own version.

Format: A4

58 pages

Spanish – English

Reviews:
Write a comment

The scores book Centenary Tribute 1912 of Esteban de Sanlucar is not only a tribute but is above all a moving memory of my childhood, a wink and a nod at a man who was born a century ago, in 1912. I have always identified with his way of playing and making music, never forgetting that I am just a humble admirer of someone whose craft I share. A great musician who had to emigrate with few belongings but with a guitar full of talent, soul and magical sounds to show the world, and with the legacy of his homeland as a flag.

This album includes an unpublished piece by Esteban de Sanlúcar, "Capricho Flamenco”, which was never recorded even by the author himself. I want to express my gratitude to his student and friend Manolo Yglesias for giving me a copy of an informal recording he himself made of the maestro playing it in his home. He sent me the audio and a transcript he made, which I used to write my own version.

Format: A4

58 pages

Spanish – English

Who bought these items, bought as well:
Write a comment
We use own and third party cookies to improve the navigation experience. By continuing with the navigation, we consider that you accept our cookies policy.