The new instrument for musicians.
The Harmonic Wheel is a new representation of Sounds, where the Consonance Relationships among them are clearly shown. It is, therefore, a powerful tool for the comprehensionof Music Theory and Harmony. The Harmonic Wheel has been developed by considering 2 kinds of Consonant Relationships:Consonant Intervals (2 note consonances) and Consonant Chords (3 note consonances).Contains 2 discs, one of cartboard and another one of plastic that can turn one around the other one. Among other characteristics, it offers a complete and outlook vision of the relations that exist between all the tonalities.
level: medium and higher
1) Enharmonic notes and chords.
2) Given a note, obtaining the 6 notes with which it forms consonant intervals.
3) Obtaining the interval between any two notes.
4) Notes of every Major Scale.
5) Notes of every minor Scale (harmonic, melodic or natural).
6) Key Signature of any Major or minor Scale.
7) Map of the Keys: Cycle of Fifths and Changes of Mode.
8) Arpeggios of any Major or minor chord.
9) Given a note, obtaining the 6 consonant chords (Major and minor) containing it.
10) Arpeggios of any augmented or diminished chord.
11) Simple graphical representation of all possible 3 and 4 note chords built by superimposing Major and minor thirds. Finding their arpeggios.
12) Chord Finder: Chords associated to any Major or minor scale (harmonic, melodic or natural).
13) Graphic visualization of the chords which are near to or far from a given scale.
14) Transposition of a chord progression.
15) Simple graphical representation of Pentatonic Scales and deriving their main properties.
16) Simple graphical representation of diminished and Hexatonic Scales. Finding their associated chords.